Ahh I've turned nineteen! Its gonna be the last year that I'm going to celebrate my 10+ birthday, boohoo. It seems kind of fast huh, and tomorrow, I'll already be stepping into a new phase of my life. Its amazing how fast we find ourselves growing up and changing day by day. Well, for me I believe that over this one year many things have changed for me, both inwardly and outwardly, and I truly thank God for all that He has done in my life.
Thank you to all for your birthday wishes too!
Anyway, yesterday was quite an eventful and formal day. Went for SMU Convocation at Suntec City, its kind of like their graduation ceremony.



All the professor were wearing their gowns, and they look like the professors in Harry Potter's Hogwarts, haha kind of cool. All the freshmen had to come in formal attire and suddenly I felt that, wow uni is really different. We're no longer like clueless kids in secondary school, but now we're all grown up and ready to get equipped to go into the marketplace. Yeah our first year is only just about to start, but I'm sure it'll be an exciting and challenging journey.
Rushed down to expo for service after that, SOT Graduation Ceremony!
It was definitely very inspiring to hear those life changing stories, and to witness the passion and sacrifices of the graduates. Congrats to the graduating batch, and I hope to wear the graduation gown soon too! (: